Organization & Objectives
IUROPE covers the following practice areas:
- corporate commercial
- corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, capital market, joint venture
- insolvency and restructuring,
- IT & IP, competition and regulated markets
- administrative, environment, property and construction
- white-collar crime
- litigation, arbitration
The purpose of IUROPE is to enable its members to advise their clients in relation to transnational and cross-border legal affairs, from both a local and a European perspective.
Our goal is to provide clients with:
- the chance to rely on law firms that really are able to handle the local environment, and at the same time have experience working with international clients and experts in other jurisdictions;
- immediate access to reliable information and advice in the major European countries;
- direct contact with law firms in other countries guaranteeing the same standards of service and quality.
IUROPE restricts membership to a size which allows the members to get to know one another, both professionally and personally: that enables the members to develop a reciprocal understanding of technical issues and a mutual confidence which makes working in teams easier and more efficient.
IUROPE can rely on small experienced international teams of lawyers who, through working together on a regular basis, have developed extensive experience in carrying out complex cross-border transactions and projects in sectors of legal practice such as mergers and acquisitions, project financing, public procurement and complex litigations.
Because the quality of services rendered to our clients mainly depends on the individual skills and background of our lawyers, we take great care in selecting our candidates and providing them with the best possible training available.